This is a resource area for charities in Ireland, containing all public research undertaken in the name of Legacy Insights to date by Campaign Solutions.
These reports seek to identify the overall scale of legacy giving in Ireland and trends emerging over time
- Legacy Insights Ireland 2015 – 2019 Market Overview. Published March 2021.
- Legacy Insights Ireland 2015 – 2020 Market Overview. Published March 2022.
- Legacy Insights Ireland 2015 – 2021 Market Overview. Published March 2023.
Legacy Insights Research Consortium
The following are reports prepared with data supplied by the Legacy Insights Research consortium, made up of 25 leading Irish charities. Two versions are prepared – the first client report has more detail and analysis, but a second public report as shown here is also prepared to help support charities more generally in lreland to be more ambitious to grow their legacy income also.
- Legacy Insights – An Analysis of Legacies in Ireland 2020 – Public Report. Published November 2022.
Legacy Insights Research – Probate Review
The next report was prepared with data supplied by the Dublin Probate Office Legacy Insights.
- Dublin Probate Office Insights 2021 / 2022. Published November 2022.
The report on the Arts was the first sectoral analysis of legacies undertaken in Ireland. It was completed with the support of OKC Consulting and The Art’s Council RAISE programme.
- Raise Legacy Surveys Report 2021. Published December 2021.
This report is based on a survey of fundraisers and looks at where legacy sits in. Legacy and Resourcing. Published November 2022.
While working at The Community Foundation for Ireland, Niall O’Sullivan authored:
- Realising the Power and Potential of Charitable Bequests in Developing Irish Philanthropy. Published March 2010, available online here